What to do in Amsterdam in February 2014
Interesting events in Amsterdam happen all year ’round, and I always like to think ahead to the next few months, just to make sure I won’t miss any of my favourites ones. I want to share my findings with you so that you’ll know about them and can plan your visits in advance. Of course I can’t mention here all of the cool stuff happening in Amsterdam, but I’ll point to the ones that I would personally like to see. I hope you find some that pique your interest as well!
Here is my would like to do list for February in Amsterdam:
- Rijkmuseum, the special display Rembrandt — Auerbach: Raw Truth.
- Black & White exhibition at Tropenmuseum.
- Tarja Turunen concert in Melkweg on 13 February.
- Arifa – Voices From the East at Bimhuis Jazz Amsterdam.
- Body Worlds Expo — The Happiness Project.
- William Klein retrospective exhibition at Foam Museum.
- Amsterdam Language Cafe at Koentact.
And last but not least, although it’s not in Amsterdam and requires a train trip to Rotterdam, I would really like to see the Brâncuși, Rosso, Man Ray — “Framing Sculpture” exhibition at Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen.